miércoles, julio 08, 2009

MUSI-K

NUEVOS MIXES DE DJ Y PRODUCTOR JOSE SPINNIN CORTES / NEW MIXES FROM DJ JOSE SPINNIN CORTES.
El mejor house tribal de México , disfrútenlo / Mexico´s finest tribal House enjoy it :


♫ U.N.K.L.E. - In A State ♫This is one of my favorite songs. I did this mix just for fun, and although I'm very happy with the result I know it doesn't fit in all of my sets. I have only played this once, in Mexico City @ Velvet last January 'cause I felt the mood was right. ------Esta es una de mis canciones favoritas. Hice el remix solo por gusto, y aunque me gustó el resultado, se que no la puedo tocar en todos mis sets por el tipo de sonido que resultó en el track. La he tocado solo una vez, en Velvet, DF en Enero de este año, por que sentí que la vibra lo ameritaba. Espero lo disfruten.

♫ Hybrid - Formula Of Fear ♫I have been a fan of Hybrid since I heard their "Unfinished Symphony" back in year 2000. Last year I found this awesome release called Formula Of Fear. The vocals were so haunting, that I felt I needed to play it on my sets. Lucky me, I found out the acapella was sold on the single. I bought it, and quickly started to work.The synth riff was taken out of a trance track named ARENA. I was playing with the keyboard and when I hit those notes, I thought "I fits!". So, its kind of a mash up, with lots of production on it. I premiered it in Brazil in October, and have been playing it since. Now it's yours to have. ------He sido fan de Hybrid desde "Unfinished Symphony". El año pasado vi un nuevo release de ellos llamado Formula Of Fear. Los vocales son impresinantes, y como en el single venia la acapella, decidi hacerle un remix. El "riff" de sinte en el paron, es inspirado en un track llamado ARENA. Cuando estaba buscando que hacer en esa parte, toqué esas notas, y pense que simplemente le quedaba bien al track. Asi que, podria considerarse un mash up, con mucha produccion encima. Lo estrene en Brasil en Octubre, y ahora aqui esta la version completa para ustedes.

Live @ Monica's ♫People can talk a lot about Monica's, good or bad, but I think we all agree in one thing. That club is Unique. This year will reach its 29th anniversary. You can't say that about every club. This is just a glimpse on what happens there every weekend. This is just me, working the crowd of Monica's Club. I hope you enjoy.Puede hablarse mucho de Monica's, bueno o malo, pero creo que todos estaremos de cuerdo en una cosa: ese club es UNICO. Este año cumple 29 años, no todos los clubes pueden darse el lujo de decir eso. Este set es solo una pequeña muestra de lo que sucede ahi, cada fin de semana. Un servidor, Jose Spinnin, tocando para la gente de Monica's Club. Ojalá lo disfruten.

No hay comentarios.:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails