lunes, septiembre 21, 2009

MUSI-K presenta I´M THAT CHICK OFFER NISSIM REMIX

OFFER NISSIM : MAYA VS MARIAH I´M THAT CHICK


La espera termino....por fin el tan esperado remix de Offer Nissim : I´m that Chick Maya vs Mariah / At last directly from the Tel Aviv turntables , Offer Nissim I´m That Chick Maya vs Mariah Remix.



Letra/ Lyrics :

I will get you
I'm like that ooo weee,

You're fiendin to blaze up,
And taste me,

Got flavor like ice cream,
Cause I'm that chick you like.
And you know you need this man,

And you know I got this man,

Gonna be your everything,

I'm that chick you like.

I do's it naturallyHypnotize like Biggie,
But you ain't havin' dreams,
I'm that chick you like.

Nah you ain't seeing things,
Or hallucinating,
I brings that levity,
Take me for a ride.


I will get you [x10]







LINK PARA DESCARGA ; OFFER NISSIM FANS WEBSITE
Agradecemos la valiosa colaboración de Mundo Picky ( Alejandro Silaz Torres ) :

http://www.4shared.com/get/133806240/d22965f6/Mariah_Vs_Maya_-_Im_That_Chick__Offer_Nissim_Remix_.html



1 comentario:

Lucho dijo...

ELISEO
y dónde está la reseña del evento en el EVE?
qué no hay videos ?
yo quería ver algo del set de Khamkeo en youtube y no has subido nada..

a ponerse las pilas amigoo!
jeje

besos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails