lunes, diciembre 14, 2009

MUSI-K presenta OFFER NISSIM feat. MAYA SIMANTOV

ADELANTO DEL NUEVO SENCILLO DE SUPER STAR DJ OFFER NISSIM Y MAYA SIMANTOV: HOLDING ON


YES WE HAVE PREVIEW FOR THE NEW SINGLE BY SUPERSTAR DJ OFFER NISSIM & MISS MAYA SIMANTOV: HOLDING ON , ENJOY !!!



In another life time
Could you and I do it again
In another life time
Another try
Do you think it be the same
But who am I lying?
It takes one look straight in the mirror
To know I was fighting
To hide the truth
But why I'm hiding?

I'm holding on to my man
To the memory of you
Holding on to my man
To the only one
I'm holding on to my man
To the memory of you
Holding on till I land In your arms
I'll hold till thenI'll hold till then ...I'll hold till then...On and onI'll be holding on
In another life time... In another life time...


http://www.youtube.com/user/offernissimfans#p/u/0/cl2vnGzU2xE




No hay comentarios.:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails