martes, octubre 27, 2009

K-ENTREVISTA presenta DANCE MUSIC DIVA

SHE´S TALENTED, SHE LOVES TO MAKE YOU DANCE AND SHE´S SPINNING THIS WEEKEND AT MEXICO´S LEADING GAY LABEL PARTY !!!




HERE YOU HAVE A LITTLE CHAT WITH DANCE MUSIC DIVA, FROM DJ´ING TO HER PERSONAL VIEWS ON DIFFERENT HOUSE&CIRCUITS SCENES AND A LITTLE GOSSIP.


K: ¿Who is Dance Music Diva and how was that you became a DJ ?
DMD: Dance Music Diva is me, I am the ultimate lover of Dance Music which lead me to become a DJ back when I lived on Long Island, I have had a career in the Music Industry for 20 Years in Some form or another, But being a DJ has always been my first Love.


K: ¿What is Dance Music Diva about to give Us at her debut in Mexico ?
DMD: I am so excited to be making my Debut this year In Mexico, I plan on bringing some hot tribal beats which surely will have the boys in Mexico go wild.

K: ¿Was there a special musical experience that made you move into a musical career?

DMD: From an early age I have loved music, some people love TV, Some Love Movies ... I love Music, I love great Sound It's all I have ever wanted to be part of.

K: ¿As a DJ is it difficult to enjoy other DJ´s without entering into comparisons?DMD: Not at all, I love hearing other DJ’s and what they play. I Love music and I love to hear what they create.


K ¿ What was your first musical instrument ?
DMD: I don't play any music instruments per say, but back in High School when everyone was joining the band, I joined the high School radio Station and was a DJ for the school.

K: ¿When performing for your first big crowd…how did you feel when dropping those first beats ?
DMD: I know I was nervous, when I first went on, I am still do get nervous each time, I think that's normal ... but by the time I am into my third song and see the crowd moving to the beat I get excited and keep pushing the limits of the dance floor.


K:¿ Is there a special performance or event that you remember specially?
DMD: The one I most remember was Gay Pride in Sao Paulo. Being on that float and playing for 5 million people was a feeling that I have never had.


K: ¿What are the differences between different ways of living House Music in Brazil and in New York?
DMD: In Brazil the whole club scene is different. The clubs are crowded and people come out for the DJ. In NYC, clubs are closing all the time and now people are going out to lounges or bars.
K: Brazil is such a wonderful place for music. ¿Is there any special reason for DJ´s being so popular in Brazilian Cities?
DMD: I have been so amazed by the talent in Brazil. Altar, Filipe Guerra, E-Thunder, Pacheco, Morais & Lapetina just to name a few have really blown me away by their remix work as well as the way they play. They also have such beautiful personalities.
K: Hot, Sweet or Spicy?
DMD: I love it just a little Sweet Hot & Spicy ;)
K: ¿ Your favourite escapade spot?
DMD: My favorite place to escape is Jamaica or Disney World.
K: ¿ Best place to DJ ?
DMD: The Best Place to DJ is where the crowd is most into the beat, I love that feeling, I get such a high from seeing and feeling the love from the dance floor.
K: ¿The best place to party?
DMD: The best places to party are the clubs that have the best DJ's spinning. Who play the Sound that I enjoy. But I have a feeling Mexico is going to Become one of my Favorite New Party Spots ;)
YOU CAN GET DANCE MUSIC DIVA´S HOT MUSIC SETS HERE:
www.dancemusicdiva.podomatic.com

No hay comentarios.:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails