jueves, agosto 12, 2010

MUSI-K presenta MEITAL DE RAZON

ELLA ES MUY "COOL", ES MUY TALENTOSA Y ES UN HURACAN EN EL ESCENARIO ! EN EL PASADO G MUSIC FEST 2010 CAUTIVO AL PUBLICO CON SU VOZ, SU TALENTO Y SU ENERGIA .

MEITAL DE RAZON ( EPIPHONY ) LES MANDA A TODOS USTEDES UN REGALO MUY ESPECIAL:
UN SENCILLO TITULADO SCORPIO GIRL




SCORPIO GIRL

I can be quite discreet if you need that kinda' hush
I won't tell anybody about our secret crush
Baby give me it I could use the rush
But when she's getting angry
You better step aside
And when she's feeling hungry
You keep her satisfied
If its understood – You can come around
Ill let you take the lead-role
Keep control babe you can have it
Little miss wonderful
The little girl wont misbehave it

Chorus:

Just as you think you own me
Im gonna say 'no-oh'
And when youll wanna keep me
I will get up and go
Don’t believe in your love
I aint feeling your words
And if it’s a man's world
Im a scorpio girl

¿ POR CIERTO A POCO LA CARICATURA NO ES IDENTICA A MEITAL ?

Agradecemos a Jayzee Cinquemillo por su colaboración

No hay comentarios.:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails